Wireless Wii Classic Controller to PC
|Product Name||Wireless Wii Classic Controller to PC|
- PRODUCTS FEATURES
- WHERE TO BUY
- Q & A
● Wirelessly connects two Wii Classic Controllers, or Classic Pro, or Wii Nunchuks to your PC USB or PS3, just plug and play.
●2.4GHz wireless technology with stable signal transmission up to 30 feet (10 meters).
● Powered by 3 AAA batteries for longer playing time (Batteries are not supplied).
●Battery Conservation Mode helps reduce unwanted drain on batteries.
● Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, 32 bit and 64 bit ,Windows 10,Mac OS
●Compatible with some Wii Joysticks, dance pads and wheels
Additional FeaturesIf desired, Button Remapping and Turbo are possible by using the software “Joy2Key”. This software is not provided or necessary to the function of the adapter, but you can search on internet or download it from www.mayflash.com directly.
Wirelessly connects two Wii Classic Controllers, or Classic Pro, or Wii Nunchuks to your PC USB or PS3. Enjoy the mobility and freedom of wireless gaming with this unique adapter!
Directions for Use
1. Plug the USB RF Receiver into open USB slot on your computer or PS3.
2. Insert 3 AA batteries into the compartment on the underside of adapter, then switch Power OFF/ON Button to ON. The LED indicator on the adapter will flash.
3. Plug in your Wii Classic Controller, Classic Pro, Wii Nunchuk, or other compatible devices.
4. Press the sync button on the USB RF Receiver and then the adapter. The LED will flash on and off for a moment and then remain on when the adapter has finished connecting with the USB RF Receiver.
5. After 5 minutes of inactivity, the LED will turn off indicating that Battery Conservation Mode is engaged. To reactivate the adapter, simply switch Power OFF/ON Button to "OFF", then back to "ON" again. It is not necessary to repeat the Sync procedure after the reactivation of the Adapter or the rebooting of your machine.