Wireless Wii U Pro Controller to PC /PS3 Adapter
|Product Name||Wireless Wii U Pro Controller to PC /PS3 Adapter|
|Package||Card & Blister Seal|
- Products Features
- What's in the Box
- Q & A
FEATURES:W009 Firmware Updates on February 10, 2015
1. XINPUT Mode: To switch the controller buttons to A-A, B-B,X-X,Y-Y by pressing and holding the button “START” and “A” for 3 seconds. To switch the controller buttons to A-B, B-A, X-Y, Y-X by pressing and holding the button “START” and “B” for 3 seconds. All changes will be saved automatically.
2. DINPUT Mode: If you plug the adapter into your PS3 console while in this mode, your Wii U Pro Controller will be recognized as a PS3 Controller, and only supports one controller. Supports up to four controllers if you use this adapter on your PC USB in this mode.
● Wirelessly connects your Wii U Pro controllers to your PC\PS3.
●Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR (enhanced data rate) for superior wireless performance.
●Supports Turbo/Auto Fire function (see “Operation Notes”)
●Supports the built-in Vibration Feedback with no delays.
●Supports “Games for Windows” proprietary input protocol.
●Functioning distance of up to 33 feet away from adapter.
●Plug and Play on PS3. No Turbo function and no Vibration Feedback when used on PS3.
● Input Switch with 2 input protocol modes for extra versatility.
Direct Input (standard HID protocol) supports 4 controllers at the same time.
Xinput (Xbox 360 controller protocol) supports one controller per individual adapter.
●Supports Amazon Fire TV under the Xinput mode (Info: The Dinput mode does not support Fire TV)
● All buttons (except for “Power” button), shoulder triggers, analog sticks and their ''click-in'' tops are fully functional.
● Compatible with Windows 98,XP,Vista and Windows 7 and Windows 8(32 bit and 64 bit versions)
HOW TO SET UP (For PC):
Step 1: Install the driver software from the included CD.
Step 2: Plug the adapter into an empty USB slot on your PC.
Step 3: For the initial syncing, press the “SYNC” button on the adapter itself and on the bottom of your controller, you’ll find that the blue LEDs on your controller and the red LED on the adapter will flash quickly. Once the syncing process is complete, the LED on the adapter and your controller will stay lit. If set to DINPUT mode, the "Player Number" LEDs on your controllers will light up in the order in which your controllers have been synced to the adapter.
Step 4: Switch to “DINPUT” or “XINPUT” mode by using the switch located on the side.
Step 5: To disconnect all controllers and turn off the adapter, press the Power button on your controller for 2 seconds.
HOW TO SET UP (For PS3):
Step 1: Switch to “Dinput” mode by using the switch located on the side.
Step 2: Plug our adapter to your PS3 USB port
Step 3: For the initial syncing, press the “SYNC” button on the adapter itself and on the bottom of your controller, you’ll find that the blue LEDs on your controller and the red LED on the adapter will flash quickly. Once the syncing process is complete, the LED on the adapter and your controller will stay lit.
Step 4: To disconnect all controllers and turn off the adapter, press the Power button on your controller for 2 seconds.
● How to set the Turbo function:
To set Turbo for individual buttons, press and hold the HOME button and the button you wish to set Turbo for. To remove the setting for that specific button, press and hold the HOME button and the button you previously set Turbo for. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the HOME button twice within half of a second.
●If the Input Switch is set to the "Direct Input" mode, the controllers are recognized as standard Human Interface Device. Your controllers can be calibrated at the Windows Gamepad Setup screen. Up to four controllers can be recognized by a single adapter while in this mode.
● Setting the switch to "Xinput Mode" will make it possible to fool certain PC games which lock out proper input modes from the user unless an Xbox controller is attached (for a list of these games, check Wikipedia). While in Xinput Mode Vibration Feedback is available. The drawback is that while in this mode, only one controller can be recognized by the adapter.
●If you want to map your buttons to Keyboard Keys, look for Joy2Key software online.
Please try to upgrade it as below.
1. Run the upgrade software on your Windows
2. Press and hold the button SYNC and plug the adapter to the USB
3. Wait until you find the device. Once the “Update Firmware” is available, click it
4. Wait until the upgrade is completed
5. Unplug the USB
Notice: DO NOT unplug the USB when you are upgrading the adapter. If you can’t find the upgrade device, please try another USB port or a different computer.
Question: How to SYNC the adapter with controller to PC
Please refer to below video