1.LED Indicator in Green: PC Xinput System mode
- The controller buttons AB and XY（×○ and □△) can be switched (remapped) by pressing and holding the START + A（START + ×）or START + B（START + ○）for 3 seconds.
- This function is compatible with all controllers.
2.Adjust the vibration intensity
1) Pressing and holding the two buttons R1/RB and R3 for 3-5 seconds until the controller keeps rumbling.
(Note: You need to keep holding these two buttons until you finish the whole process)
2) To adjust the vibration intensity, press the Directional Pad "Up" or "Down".
3) To quit the vibration adjusting, release any button of R1/RB or R3 once you have got your preferred vibration intensity.
4) There are 7 levels of the vibration intensity,50% 62.5% 75% 87.5% 100% 125% 150%. The default one is 100%
Download the software from https://www.mayflash.com/Support and install it on your Windows system.
Double click on the updater and leave the updater window open on your screen.
Press and hold the button on the side of the adapter, and connect the USB from your adapter in o any spare port on your PC.
As soon as the driver window indicates under “Device” that the adapter has been recognized, you may release the button.
Do not disconnect the device until you are informed that the updated was completed successfully.
Switch Pro mode (the LED indicator is purple)
To make sure the system can identify the adapter easily, please turn on the “Pro Controller Wired Communication” of the Nintendo Switch system.
once you switch the adapter to the Switch Pro mode (the LED indicator is purple) .
Tips: System Settings - Controllers and Sensors - Pro Controller Wired Communication – ON.
Download the firmware from https://www.mayflash.com/Support and install it on your Windows system.
Press and hold the button on the side of the adapter, and connect the USB from your adapter in o any spare port on your PC, and wait for 3-5 seconds. After completing the above steps, the program automatically identifies the adapter (LED indicator turns off).
Click "update" and wait for a few seconds. The update is completed when the progress bar reaches 100%.
Note: Do not disconnect the device until you are informed that the updated was completed successfully
Press "OK" to complete the update.